2016 Telescope™ Software Group Training Class
Telescope™ Software Group Training Class to be Held on July 13th & 14th in Philadelphia
ESOP Economics has hosted Telescope Group Training Classes since 2008. The class is generally held annually in July and has been well-received over the years!
The Telescope Group Training Class is an intensive, hands-on class that helps Telescope users learn to use the software efficiently and effectively. Participants work through the process of performing an ESOP repurchase obligation study from start to finish using the Telescope software. The class includes:
• Performing a historical analysis of company turnover
• Formatting and uploading census data
• Discussing plan provisions and financial assumptions, and entering data in Telescope
• Analyzing and interpreting results
• Creating a meaningful report for the Board of Directors
For companies wanting a hands-on approach to forecasting repurchase obligations or updating a prior study, Telescope™ is the industry-leading software that lets you explore a wide array of alternative strategies with ease.
The latest release of Telescope™ includes:
- Anytime, anywhere access with online login
- Expanded modeling of funding options
- Presentation-ready reports and graphs
We offer customized support to help you as you learn and grow more proficient with Telescope™, including:
- Auditing your study
- Consulting on study results and strategy
- A range of training options
Please contact us at 215-606-3600 or email@example.com if you'd like to learn more about Telescope, or if you would like further information about any of our Telescope support options, including attending next year's Group Training Class.